Looking for a good women’s health magazine can be daunting. Women’s health is big business. It’s not that your health is any worse than men’s. But with the additional burden of preventing conception and carrying children, your health is more easily and more commonly affected.
You may be looking for a women’s health magazine that provides you with effective, alternatives to drugs for gynaecological problems. No woman wants the inconvenience of long or painful periods and it’s worse when you’re trying to hold down a demanding job. But drugs take their toll too, from unwanted side effects to causing cancer.
A good quality women’s health magazine should cover aspects such as;
- checking your breasts regularly for lumps. What about mammograms. They’re extremely uncomfortable, if not downright painful. Can they really be helpful? Are there any alternatives not offered you by mainstream medicine?
- alternative contraceptive methods to the pill. It’s unfair that the role of responsibility for preventing unwanted pregnancies seems to fall, for the most part, on women. Although that means you’re more in control, it also means the potential of more harm to your body.
- effective alternatives to surgery. You may prefer to explore these first, before committing to irreversible surgery.
Some gynecologists think that nature got it wrong when creating a woman’s body, and that science can put it right. You may take exception to that idea. Or perhaps just don’t want your organs removed unless there really is no other choice.
Were you aware that the term hysterectomy is derived from the word hysteria? That may give you an insight into the way medical science views women in general.
Did you know that breast cancer is big business in the pharmaceutical industry? Could it be that they don’t want you to know about cures because that would affect their business? There have been so many documented cases of natural cures of cancer now, that they’re almost common place.
Whatever it is you’re looking for in a quality women’s health magazine, there’s no getting away from the effective and low cost homeopathic treatment of gynecological issues. And that’s not taking into consideration the lack of side effects or long term consequences. There just aren’t any.
Homeopathic treatment is all about getting to the cause of the problem. In your case that could be from typical women’s health issues such as taking the pill or childbirth, but it could also be from a more general cause such as concussion or a tetanus vaccine.
Did you know that there are two ways of using homoeopathic remedies? One is to use the services of a professional homeopath, which is the only sensible way to resolve deep issues.
But you can also use homoeopathic remedies in the safety of your own home, given some sound advice and a homeopathic home prescribing kit.
So a good quality women’s health magazine needs to cover aspects of general health, as well as that specifically related to women’s health. Aspects such as
- a good diet. After all, diet is such a large part of good health, you need to ensure you’ve got a handle on that.
- dietary supplements. There are many available and they’re not all equal. How do you know which is most effective?
- effective, alternative, natural medicines. Why take drugs or have surgery if you don’t have to?