Natural health is enjoying a huge increase in popularity, at the moment. Why do you think this is? Here are a few of my thoughts.
- Natural health takes into consideration the whole person. After all, your mind and your little toe are all important aspects of you. (Main stream health care isolates parts of the body, as if they aren’t connected.)
- Natural health works on very basic and universal laws, which are violated at your peril! This means everything is considered important including your diet, your stress levels, your living conditions, your self-confidence, your exposure to harmful substances, your lack of exposure to healthy conditions, the physical or emotional traumas you have had.
- Your body is constantly trying to keep you as healthy as possible. Natural health remedies work by supporting your body in this aim, rather than opposing your body as happens with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Natural health remedies give you the power to heal yourself – you are always in charge. (Compare that with the medical point of view that the doctor is in charge of your health.)
- There are no side effects when using natural health remedies. We’ve all heard of people who have experienced worse symptoms from the side effects of drugs, than that of the original complaint.
- You can often prescribe yourself natural health supplements – you don’t need expert advice.
- Natural health remedies are timeless because they work within universal laws. They will never be dated. New ones may become available. But they will never drop out of popularity because of their ineffectiveness. Rather, as has happened, they are pushed out of popularity for that very reason – they are powerfully effective.
I love the concept that every part of our bodies are dependent on each other, all parts make up the whole – from your emotions, to your physical aches.
And to take it further, that every person is part of the whole planet. So by improving your health naturally, you’re contributing to a healthier planet.
I also love the idea that you are in charge of your health. No one can do anything for you (or to you for that matter) without your permission. Taking control of your own health naturally, is a rewarding journey.
Natural health can be anything from massaging a sore muscle to working on your negative thoughts, and everything in between. The important thing to remember is that you matter, you have control. You’re in the driver’s seat as far as your health is concerned.
Natural health remedies are normally in the form of homeopathic, herbal, flower, colour or ‘energy’ remedies. You normally take them orally, but sometimes you can just put them on your skin.
Typically the results that you obtain from them is subtle. Negativity or ailments tend to melt away without any song and dance. So much so that you can think they’re not working. It’s only by diligently recording all your issues prior to starting your treatment, that you’ll know if you’re making any headway. An industrious practitioner will always take copious notes of your current ailments.
My preference within the natural health remedies available lie with homeopathic remedies. From experience, I’ve learned how powerful they are. They can go back a lifetime, to the traumas you suffered as an infant, even in utero, whatever age you are now. These traumas all have an impact on who you are now and the type of ailments you’re suffering. By addressing these issues, you can drop those burdens you’ve been carrying.